Okay no, not really, it’s okay, I’d feel weird about accepting that. Maybe. This store is operated out of Onoway, which is the moniyaw town I went to high-school at. Just found that out, actually! Anyway, that’s Cree territory, Alexander First Nation is the closest reserve. And if you love organic products, you will freaking ADORE this stuff. Plus anything that uses sage and sweetgrass in its ingredient list is on my Love List.
This company also runs culture camps.
- spectresound likes this
- alder-knight likes this
- visirion likes this
- cuculine likes this
- skai-high reblogged this from apihtawikosisan and added:
- millenial-malaise likes this
- vestibulum-monstrum likes this
- vernicqs reblogged this from apihtawikosisan and added:
- vernicqs likes this
- apihtawikosisan posted this